View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 10:54 PM   #47
Russells_Teapot
Russells_Teapot exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverRussells_Teapot exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverRussells_Teapot exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverRussells_Teapot exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverRussells_Teapot exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverRussells_Teapot exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverRussells_Teapot exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverRussells_Teapot exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverRussells_Teapot exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverRussells_Teapot exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverRussells_Teapot exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo Touch
I greatly appreciate the help.

I took the tablet to the place it was bought, and it connected instantly to their network. The problem, therefore, must lie with me.

I remember seeing somewhere about setting the device so it will only work with B or G networks, not mixed ones, but I can't find that post.
Russells_Teapot is offline   Reply With Quote