View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 11:48 AM   #34
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
or to proof-read badly OCRd darknet copies
With any popular books, you can be pretty well assured that they have gone through multiple versions and multiple people making corrections to and republishing the material. That's why some random stranger on the street told me that if I did ever decide to look at books like that (not that I would) you would find them with revision numbers like v1.1, v1.2, v1.3, etc. as people made tweaks to them.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote