View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 04:05 AM   #15
SpiderMatt
Grand Arbiter
SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Amazon Kindle, Motorola Droid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjfarrell View Post
I think we should NOT tell Geosar to check out books from the Greater Phoenix Area Library, or Pima County Library, or Maricopa County.

That way, the books will all be there for me. Muhahahah

(Seriously, the Greater Phoenix Area Library has tons and tons of books. All for FREE)
Greater Phoenix Area Library is OK. I think it's about on part with selection as the Navy Overdrive Library. I want to find a way to get access to the Manhattan and Seattle Overdrive libraries. They always seem to have what I'm looking for.
SpiderMatt is offline   Reply With Quote