View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 10:52 AM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by fidvo View Post
True, but don't we generally adopt a "don't ask don't tell" policy? The OP is asking for technical advice that applies just as well to legally obtained books as pirated books. As long as he's not admitting anything, I don't want the responsibility of deciding whether to withhold advice if it might help a pirate.
If it feels shady, I ask. There is no policy against that. If the person then answers and they are legal, I'll be happy to help. My asking has stopped us from continuing to try to help others with eBooks download from illegal sources.

If the OP isn't going to answer, then (IMHO) we should stop helping until the OP can say where these 100,000 eBooks came from.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote