View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 11:02 AM   #17
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Random House is saying "No. It's *our* license Overdrive is managing and *we* say its transferable."

Look at it this way: Library X bought licenses through overdrive and kept their receipts. They switch to 3M, show them the receipts, and 3M matches the (inactive) overdrive licenses at zero cost to either the library or 3M because Random House gave the okay to match. Overdrive has no say.
I see, thank you. Then I say: awesome! Much as I love Overdrive, I worry about them becoming too powerful.

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote