View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 03:51 PM   #96
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatejimmy View Post
I just saw a review on Amazon that shed some light on the fact that Amazon is working to fix the discoloration issue.

http://www.amazon.com/review/RFTP0IN...=&nodeID=&tag=

It sounds like they might be re-evaluating the production process and realize it might take a couple months.
This gets me really excited. It would be great if they could give us new units, though, when the time comes. But it's great either way. It would just be a bit great-er if they wre new.

Maybe THAT's what CS Andrew will tell me when he calls later this week.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote