View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 08:31 AM   #242
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Damn, nobody warned me!

<These are not the droids you're looking for.>

EDIT: Well, that's gonna look silly at the top of a new page... Just my luck ^^.
Yeah, I missed the notice that said we aren't supposed to reply to screensaver questions anymore too (and apparently not even discuss the topic anymore).

... unless I am completely misinterpreting ixtab's posts.

NOTE: For those who do not understand recent posts in this thread, they are just a humorous interlude between friends, not to be taken (completely) seriously.

Last edited by geekmaster; 05-31-2012 at 08:34 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote