View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 10:31 AM   #1
jjansen
J
jjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: SONY PRS 505/300, iRex DR800SG, Nook
Softroot "My Books" and B&N archived books

I just bought my Nook and had a bunch of books that said "Download" show up on my reader and the B&N website. Some I downloaded and deleted. A bunch of them couldn't be downloaded. They were greyed out on the website and when I tried from the Nook I get the message "This item cannot be downloaded". I really don't care, I don't want any of these books. I was in NY at the time I got this message. I am not out of country which probably makes things worse. I can archive these books on B&N's website but there is no option to delete them.

My question relates to softroot and the app "My Books". Under "My Books", "Show All" it still shows all the tags and metadata from these archived books. I cannot find the archives anywhere physically on the nook drive to delete them, or at least to delete the metadata. I don't want any B&N direct books. I will sideload everything through Calibre. I have tried refreshing "My Books" and restarting the Nook. Neither gets rid of these tags. There are a huge number of tags and it makes the "Show All" unusable which is too bad. Does anyone know how to remove these tags from "My Books" (or even better delete the archived metadata about books that were never downloaded?

Thanks...............................Jackie
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote