View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 12:29 PM   #1224
hfpop
Addict
hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@hfpop: You mean the usual popup that the kindlet couldn't be started? (can't remember the exact wording).
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
How heavy/complex is your extensions folder, and are you using gawk?
Helper, KUAL+ the Battery% stuff, font hack, usbnet and my own variation of KindleExplorer (as discussed elsewhere in this forum). Nothing out of the ordinary.

I am not using gawk.

I assume that the jailbreak and mkk are not the issue. Should I, however, reinstall these?

Last edited by hfpop; 03-10-2014 at 12:47 PM.
hfpop is offline   Reply With Quote