View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 08:53 PM   #581
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by worktolive View Post
If you are looking for a great romance that is laugh-out loud funny, yet still intense, you have got to try Jennifer Crusie. Start with Bet Me, which is most people's favorite of hers. I just did a reread, and it was just as good the second time around.

Another author that I find to be laugh out loud funny is Jill Shalvis.
I Love them both but they don't make me laugh out loud more like laugh to myself. I might smile, roll my eyes or shake my head.

Now Jill's real life does get to me. You know yesterday she had a cougar walk through her yard and early this week while hiking she spotted a coyote. She lives in Lake Tahoe if I remember right.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote