View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 09:37 AM   #210
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by flomet View Post
Same for me, the one thing I did was to uninstall all previous cracks. I then started from scratch and it all installed with no problems at all.

Thank you NiLuJe for making it so simple and a thanks to ixtab for his Collections Manager. All I have to do now is to get my head around the manager as I am finding it a little tricky at the moment.
Just wondering: which parts of CM do you find to be "tricky"? The program was written to be as intuitive as possible (well yeah... after initially understanding what the buttons mean, and what they do ). If you have any suggestions about how CM can be made more user friendly, don't hesitate to post in the Collections Manager thread. All feedback is really appreciated
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote