View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 04:47 AM   #3
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I used to holiday at the same place all the time - a paradise in Oz - driving with my dogs about 1200km north to a "pet-friendly" house we'd found to stay for a couple of weeks. It was great for break from the toil and stress of work, but it was always hard to leave (the 1200km drive back home didn't help).

So, we moved there...well, here, last year. Now we live on holidays!

I bought my Iliad because I like the idea of not running out of book storage space, for read or TBR, and because my focus has been "Classics" lately and so having some electronic device meant I could get the stuff for free from the "public domain" (usually here at MR) rather than pay for the privilege of a pbook.

I will say though that sometime over the next few years we hope to go to Europe (France primarily), Thailand, Japan and maybe China (incl. Hong Kong).

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote