View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 12:48 PM   #811
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Quote:
I have twenty books in LIT format which are only readable WITH the DRM.
Downloading new copies did NOT improve matters.

Where should I look, or who should I talk to in search of help in sorting these out into proper readability without the DRM?
If you look at the ApprenticeAlf Blog main page (and search for Microsoft Lit) you will find a link to the program that deals with Lit files.

Also, if you have a free moment you might want to verify that the latest ineptpdf version still works for your special case just to verify that the general solution did not break things for you (and others with problems similar to yours). I am sure people there would love to know that.

Last edited by KevinH; 02-12-2011 at 12:51 PM. Reason: typo
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote