View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 02:50 PM   #6
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Will buying in the US cause problems using it wherever you are usually ? (! well, you know what I mean!) Downloading, etc..
I'm a tech-dunce, so don't know............

But the 650 is a great piece of kit - and if, like a lot of people, you don't feel you need wi-fi etc.., ideal. Beautifully engineered, I love it.

In the UK , Waterstones have them in stock (at least in the West !) but don't know if you can buy / are available to purchase on line .
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote