View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 11:10 AM   #4
LuvReadin
Addict
LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and Cool-ER
I was just about to post a very similar message! I already had an Adobe DRE account, but couldn't seem to get library books (I'm in the UK) working with the Sony. I found a site online that explained what to do.

So, following those instructions, I attached my Sony to the PC and ran the 'Setup Reader for PC.exe' file in the Settings file on the Sony, then used that to take me to the Sony store, created an account, and logged in with the Adobe ID and password. I then checked the Sony - under System->Settings>About->Device information, it informed me that the device is now authorized. I then went to the library website, downloaded my 3 books, opened them with Adobe DRE, and then sent them to the Sony.

Two have worked without a hitch; the third (which has a much smaller file size than the other two, despite being a similar length) gives me the message 'Invalid Page!' when I try to open it, so I'm not sure what's going on there. There doesn't seem to be any problem when I open it on the PC.
LuvReadin is offline   Reply With Quote