View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 09:08 AM   #26
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I can't speak for guguy, of course, but the Sony gets about 90~95% of it for me -- my primary interest is in reading, though, so I don't particularly miss features such as annotations or searching.

What's it lacking, for me? I think the biggest deal is some of the quirks of the OS/Apps, no folders, no "go to page," etc. Though I expect someone will figure out how to change those from home before too long. I would like a slightly larger display, but not too much larger, I like the overall size of the device for reading purposes. A built in front-light that I could turn on only when I needed it is about the wildest want I have on it (I know it would hose the battery life, but it shouldn't be too bad, what with the availability of low-power LEDs -- so what if I have to recharge it after 2 weeks if I use the light much, that's still not that burdensome to me).
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote