View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 11:44 PM   #1
johneverson
Zealot
johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad
Violet Eyes puts the "creepy" back in Halloween

My 7th novel, Violet Eyes, has been released in trade paperback and ebook this month from Samhain Publishing. This is my "Kingdom of the Spiders" bio-tech horror book, and I'm really excited about the release - it's been a long time coming. I first outlined the novel five years ago!

The book already has a handful of 5-star reviews on Amazon, and I'm hoping that lots of people will discover it this month as Halloween draws closer. Here's the back cover description:

Their bites are more than deadly...

The small town near the Everglades was supposed to offer Rachel and her son a fresh start. Instead it offered the start of a nightmare, when an unknown breed of flies migrated through the area, leaving painful bites in their wake. The media warned people to stay inside until the swarm passed. But the flies didn't leave. And then the radios and TVs went silent.

That's when the spiders came. Spiders that could spin a deadly web large enough to engulf an entire house overnight. Spiders that left stripped bones behind as they multiplied. Spiders that, like the flies, sought hungrily for tender flesh... through Violet Eyes.

Violet Eyes is available in the following on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Violet-Eyes-J...dp/B01N4TBJEK/

Last edited by johneverson; 05-06-2017 at 11:15 PM.
johneverson is offline   Reply With Quote