View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 02:29 PM   #1507
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Urban Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miklizro View Post
Jane Yellowrock is a new favorite of mine. Also, Kate Daniels and Mercedes Thompson.
I'm caught up with both Kate Daniels and Mercedes Thompson, but have only read the first of the Jane Yellowrock novels! 'So many books, so little time!'

I like your Avatar ('cause I'm a browncoat myself - my favorite episodes are the ones with Christina Hendricks).

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote