View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 06:00 AM   #15
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg_E View Post
But no mention of spyware which is in almost every free app so they can target ads to you better. Do you look at the services that are required when you install an app? Most people don't and I reject most of the ones that require location and a few other things unless there is no other choice.
Yes of course I do. You do too. How do you know that most people don't?

Also, I actually like the idea that ads are tailored to me. My consumer behaviour is being tracked all the time, not just by Android apps. While the loss of privacy is a whole other debate, for its intended purpose to sell me stuff that I might want, I don't see it as a major problem.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote