View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 09:03 AM   #6
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Oh, a walled garden in itself isn't bad. Except there'll always be people behind it. A walled garden becomes bad when those people block apps, not because they're malicious, but because they don't like it. Like apple blocking apps because you could possibly see pictures with it that aren't suitable for 6-year olds.

Or, as my husband's company found out, the word "drugs" is used in it... They made a website for a company that helps drugs addicts to quit. One of the tools they wanted for that was some sort of application where the user could enter how much drugs he had used each day. Apple denied this application because you could keep track of you drug use with it...
No doubt, I agree, it's not perfect. I still think it's better than the flea market option.

I'm sure if they fought a little harder, they could have the app in there. But I don't know the situation.
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote