View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 02:31 PM   #13
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
@X: Hey, it's all good man. I simply don't engage in forum pee-ing matches - rather I just call 'em as I personally see 'em, day in and day out, as viewed through the lens and perspective of many years of mid-relatively high-level corporate IT decision-making processes.

Let's leave it at that, shall we?

And point taken about the world record for typing vs swiping. I was not aware of this so thank you for the info - I am now better educated.

Still, a world record is quite irrelevant out in the real world, no? How many people do you know that drive at 200mph? Or who can eat 50 hotdogs in 5minutes? I was specifically referring to the demonstrated typing skills of average man/woman on the street users of BBs and touch devices.

And until the mass defections away from RIM actually start in the corporate world, I remain unconvinced of BB's imminent demise. Having said that, I fully acknowledge that BB is far from perfect - I never said it was and quite frankly, I am way too old and cynical to be a fanboi. Indeed, I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiments expressed in the open letter you linked to.

cheers man,
-les

Last edited by lestatar; 07-01-2011 at 02:38 PM. Reason: clarification
lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote