View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 07:43 AM   #8
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
As I reported in another thread, I have uploaded an epub to Goggle Docs and then used the QuickOffice FileManager to copy the file from Google Docs into the Nook's book folder on the SD card. I then looked in the Library on the Nook and that epub was listed in the books area. It had no cover, but it did open and read correctly as a book.

If you could configure QuickOffice's Filemanager to use the Calibre server area the same way it does the Google Docs area (automatically logs in; treats it like a virtual drive), you could then get your ebooks into the Books area of the SD card, instead of downloading them using the browser which only gets them into the Download area of the internal memory.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote