View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 01:02 AM   #3
bhartman36
Wizard
bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Craig CMP738a Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by taustin View Post
The only difference I'm aware of is that the small end of the factory cable is a bit longer, in order to provide a bit more power to charge with. Data-wise, they should be the same, but the Nook does not, in fact, come with a standard USB cable.
Thanks. I thought maybe the cable was doing something extra-special when it glowed like it did in the video.

I fiddled around a bit with my BIOS and got the SD card slot working again, so next time I take a shot at it, I can do it more like it was done in the video.
bhartman36 is offline   Reply With Quote