View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 12:38 PM   #1
ccowie
Hiding with an ereader
ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony PRS 950, Ipad 2, PRS 350
Does anyone else love food books?

I read a wide variety of things, both fiction and non fiction. I love Sci Fi and just plain good literature.

I'm also a bit of a foodie. I love cooking and eating! So, over the past few years I have developed a real penchant for food books. I'm not a real cook book fan because I generally tend to experiment a lot and only occaisionally use recipies for general guidance.

But, I love books about food and can't seem to find enough of them. I've read Michael Pollan's books and loved them. I've read Fast Food Nation, The Year of Eating Dangerously and other similar books. I also enjoy books about restaurants, bios of chefs and I love everything by Anthony Bourdain.

Does anyone else love this stuff as much as I do, and if so what are your favourites?
ccowie is offline   Reply With Quote