View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 10:45 AM   #10
auspex
Groupie
auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nexus 5x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingman4l7 View Post
I just bought a Kobo Mini and udpated it yesterday; I'm running firmware version 2.5.1 (4/22/2013). Thanks for the warning not to update! That header would have been really irritating. >.<
You think? It's a small font title-line. It doesn't so much "koboify" the device as "bookify" it; there's a title line on every book you read, after all.

Now that I've read this, it's probably going to drive me nuts (and really, this should be an option just like page numbers), but honestly I hadn't even noticed it changed until reading this thread!
auspex is offline   Reply With Quote