Thread: Silliness Chicken
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 10:49 AM   #1691
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
This thread reminded me of some butt-ugly sculptures someone decided would be a good idea to add to our beautiful lakefront last fall. Like this one, which I swear is a chicken feeder. Or maybe it's a trick-feeder designed to entice the birds near it and then it captures them. Which explains why the pigeon is slowly walking away from it while keeping a leery eye on the contraption.

It's actually entitled "Shapeshifter"... which I don't get at all, it still looks like a chicken feeder.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote