View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 10:41 AM   #51
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMonkey View Post
I'd recommend starting with the Farseer Trilogy (Assassin's Apprentice) myself if you're going to read the Hobb books. Hobb's my favorite author, so I'm biased, though.
I recently started on the Farseer trilogy after coming from Ruthfoss and The name of the wind which I thought was great, but so far the story in Farseer doesn't really appeal to me but I will continue to see what happens.

Finished book 1 rather quickly and it certainly got better from book 2 and onwards. I'm now on book 3.

Last edited by thinkpad; 01-22-2013 at 02:03 PM. Reason: added info
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote