View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 08:08 PM   #15
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
If 1.9.2 breaks tools v5.0, I'll be cross!

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. (And keep a copy of 1.8.3 or 1.9.1 handy!)
Now might be a good time to grab a copy of 1.8.3 while it's the current download. Just in case.

(Of course, I have copies of K4PC going all the way back to 1.2.1, so it's not an issue for me personally, but for those who got caught this time, go grab a copy of 1.8.3, just in case.)
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote