View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 10:48 AM   #10
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCR View Post
My Transformer keeps telling me "No update available". I've tried the fixes listed elsewhere but it still won't work. Could it be that it is being released by region, and I'm in Australia?

I did download the zipped update from the ASUS site so I could update manually. But now I'm a little worried and I'm holding off. There's a lot of grumbles on the ASUS Transformer forum about the update being buggy. Nobody here had problems???
No problems here so far and yes it's my understanding that not all regions are getting the update at the same time.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote