View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 05:58 AM   #26
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyR View Post
While true, just how many books on the bestsellers list are reference and non-fiction books that require color?

The main reason color e-ink is ever going to be used is for reading comic books.

There is an academic market, but it's got to be fairly niche.
wow...your utter lack of understanding here is, well shocking to say the least. You are saying that the ONLY types of books are novels on the bestseller list, comic books and the academic market. And the ONLY bestseller type books need to be serviced?

I spend several grand a year on reference books ALL of which require color, I mean ALL. Along with requiring accurate color on top of it. Believe it or not MILLIONS of these books are sold annually. And when I was able to travel I often needed to lug around 200-300lbs of reference books. And again I am far from unique in that regard.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote