View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 09:02 AM   #23
simonroyle
Addict
simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lake View Post
WOOHOO! Epic Awesomeness! *bows*
Thanks Steven. I spent hours trying to get a form that would allow file uploads to a Wordpress (self hosted) site. Frustration doesn't get close to describing how I was feeling. Finally called it a night sometime around 3am.

After a good deep sleep. I invested in the coolest little form plugin for US$40 and had the whole job done in 45 minutes.

There's now a form for reviewers to add their name.

Once these start filling up, I'll get the notification side of things sorted.

Process should be:
- Author submits book, listing details of book
- Book gets added to Indie Book and Author Page (it has to make the cut in terms of production quality)
- Genre match and email notification to Reviewers
- Reviewer reviews and pings back a note that they have reviewed the book with a link to where the review is.
- Reviews by Reviewer are listed under Reviewer name with links to review.

Ranking and other stuff I'm still thinking about.