View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 05:14 PM   #1
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Question Charging through USB AC charger?

I am currently travelling and don't always have access to a computer to charge my 600. I bought a USB AC charger but it doesn't seem to charger the eBook reader?

Th charger is not a Sony (I was too mean to buy the real thing). Does anyone know if I can actually use this charger? Have tested it on a mp3 player and it works - so it's not the charger.

When I connect, I do get the message 'USB connected' but the little arrow to the battery doesn't turn up and the charge doesn't change even if I leave it connected over night.
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote