View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 09:39 PM   #27
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
My subscriptions take up a hell lot of space, if Apple doesnt double memory on the iPads and retain price by the time i need a new tablet, im out... That's kind of my strategy...
I think they need to learn that they cannot milk customers indefinitely because over the course of one or two generations, they will literally not buy their crap anymore (and the thing is, and everybody has realized this, 32 GB should become the norm base model, especially in times of high res digital magazines, 1 GB "mobile" games and 2GB movies)...
It is much better to spend your money on something like an external wifi hotspot solid-state disk drive. It can stream all the video you want and show pictures and let you keep copies of your magazines and you don't have to pay for all that memory over and over again as you replace the tablet for a new one with more features. Nor do you have to reload everything you own when you buy a new one. Not only that but a wifi hotspot diskdrive can also service multiple devices simultaneously if you wish. It is great for family trips. It can also serve as a cloud for backups.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote