View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 01:03 PM   #185
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
I read Raphael and Jabril by D.B. Reynolds and liked them, especially Raphael. I'm moving on to Rajmund soon.

I love mystery and suspense with strong females, and Reynolds' human protagonist is strong enough to handle the very hot and scary male vampires. Overall, the two I read were well done.
Thank you for the recommendation. I added it to my list and will see if it comes up on sale in the next bit. I have no shortage of books to read while I wait for it come on sale!
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote