View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 10:03 AM   #8
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
I'm reading the Amazon Kindle forum while trying to make up my mind whether I want to replace my k3 with a Paperwhite. I got a chance to play with a PW last night - the screen is really impressive, but I'm still not sure about the touch screen... or rather the touch screen isn't sure about me. As often as not, it wouldn't respond to my touch the first (or second) time. Also, I'm not sure about whether I want to jailbreak it so I can manage collections via calibre... but I rarely post there. Maybe I should.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote