View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 08:01 PM   #64
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysJeepMan View Post
This is silly.

So how about waiting until you actually get some firsthand experience with a Fire HD before you blindly defend it?
I wasn't defending the device. I was defending Amazon. Defending is probably not the right word. I was really only describing it. I have enough experience with Amazon to do that. I have four Fires and a Kindle. I have hundreds of programs and hundreds of books and dozens of mp3s. Most of these have been given to me by Amazon. Despite this, Amazon has permitted me to use this content on my PC. If I decide to go with another tablet or forego tablets altogether, I will still have access to this content.

This is a good thing.

Chances are we will stick with Amazon. I may not bite on this year's offerings, but I will keep my eye on what they offer. Though I use Netflix, I am always looking at Prime as an alternative. The important idea is that no matter what my relationship with Amazon, I expect that the products and services they sell me will work with products and services other companies offer.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote