View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 07:25 AM   #9
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolftail View Post
After doing some of the tests in diagnostics, the file is created. I don't remember exactly which tests but I was able to exit. (This has also happened to me some time ago when I played with the diags the first time after getting my Kindle.)
PS: I have successfully jailbroken my 5.1 Kindle. Thanks!
Actually, I remember that problem when my touch was new. It went away after running the diagnostics which created the missing file.

Perhaps we need to do that to the diags partition with ssh, and then repost it. That will eliminate a lot of confusion for many people, I think...

Thanks for the reminder... A little karma bump for that.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote