View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 08:29 AM   #6
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by plib View Post
I haven't read it yet and likely won't for a while, I'm in the middle of a long series catchup. But it's a free download so why not grab it and see if it appeals to you. The author deserves points for the title even if the content doesn't quite live up to the hook and he does appear to have produced quite a number of works, some of which also display a knack for catchy titles.
Fair point. I might well do that. Just trying to keep my TBR to a manageable level...
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote