View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 02:57 PM   #1
kevinp
Fanatic
kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle PW (10th & 11th gen); Fire HD 10
Questions about Magazine subscriptions...

I'm considering getting a 8 GB Nook Tablet and want to read magazines on it in addition to books.

What happens to "my" magazines after I'm done reading them? If I subscribe to a magazine for a few years, can I go back to a magazine from a year or two ago and read an article?

Also, I've read a little bit about "article view", but I'm wondering if the magazines are the real thing like I would get in print or are they narrowed down versions with all the little articles removed to save space?

Last question...
Has anyone tried an 8 GB Tablet yet? I'm wondering how much of an effect reducing the operating RAM to half the size of the 16 GB Tablet (1 GB vs. 512 MB) has on the operation. Storage space is no big deal since it has an SD slot. I currently have a Kindle 3 and would rather get the Kindle Fire. But the fact that it has no card slot kills it for me.
kevinp is offline   Reply With Quote