View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 06:02 PM   #10
Belfaborac
Wizard
Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-950
I found all three equally enjoyable and can't really see how the last volume could be perceived as significantly worse than the other two. If anything I'm with Harry on this one, in thinking it's the best one. I also thoroughly enjoyed both Elantris and Warbreaker and look forward to the completion of the Stormlight Archive, hopefully sometime before I become a pensioner.
Belfaborac is offline   Reply With Quote