View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 06:08 PM   #3
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by imperceptible View Post
I currently live in Nunavut in the winter and the Artic during the summer. I live with my wife clika and my 25 off spring. My family enjoys reading and hunting for fish. On of your main hobbies is writing the human language. I enjoy interacting with humans every once in a while to make my day easier by realizing how much smarter the penguin race is compared to the human race. Please tell me about yourself, I'll be back soon after I catch my meal for today.
Hmmm something smells fishy.

I'm not sure you'll be happy with any of the E-Ink readers as they don't work below freezing and non are water proof.
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote