View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 07:32 AM   #9
Noah98
Eccentric
Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The nook, ipad 3, Kindle Fire HD (8.9), Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Hey, You!

Yeah, it's worth it. Just the added functionality that you gain from having the required Google account on the device. Really opens up doors from an app perspective. If you're gonna root, might as well go all the way!

No stock features were screwed up.
Thanks SCION, you are my new favorite "Mobilereader"

How desperate am I; I couldn't sleep last night, so at 2:00 in the morning I get up, slip out my packed away nook color, do the market hack, and go back to bed without waking up the wife or kids!

Within 15 minutes I was in business with market goodness

To anyone who is considering this, I followed the directions and used the Windows autoscript. It took almost no time at all, and without any problems. Definitely worth it!
Noah98 is offline   Reply With Quote