View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 11:13 PM   #13
Phil_C
Addict
Phil_C has much to be proud ofPhil_C has much to be proud ofPhil_C has much to be proud ofPhil_C has much to be proud ofPhil_C has much to be proud ofPhil_C has much to be proud ofPhil_C has much to be proud ofPhil_C has much to be proud ofPhil_C has much to be proud ofPhil_C has much to be proud ofPhil_C has much to be proud of

Device: Sony PRS-350; Kobo Clara HD; Kobo Clara 2E
Wow. Post after post in a couple of these threads knocking the T3 that no one has seen yet. Gotta have front light or else. Gotta have every possible new gimmick or else. Gotta have all that AND a bargain price or goodbye Sony. Very tiresome.

I guess I'm getting old and cranky.

As for me, I love my 350. Turn it on. Turn on a light in the room. Read. Gee, just like reading a book.

I prefer a 5" screen. More accurately, I prefer the overall size and weight of a 5" reader like the 350 so I can hold it easily or stick it in a pocket. The T3 looks interesting because it appears to approach the overall size of the 350 + cover. Now if the T3 size and weight specs include the integrated cover, that might be awesome. A 6" reader not much larger than the 350.
Phil_C is offline   Reply With Quote