View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 04:06 AM   #408
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Maybe we can blame the non-existant hyphenation algorithm. Maybe the justification algorithm thinks it looks better to cram words together rather than creating too much whitespace.
Possible.. next time is happens I'll take notice.

I have after 3 hours of wading through so much jumble info extracted the PW fonts using KindleTool and few other programs. Wow that was fun! I learned alot. Now I have true copies of PW fonts I can modified them to my heart's content. I now have a true PW version of Condensed Caecilia! I is happy!

Now I must get some sleep!

Edit:
Who needs sleep? I can now use Palatino! I made a Medium version of the font. I am learning the terms. It looks so much better!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PalatinoMed.png
Views:	294
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	100536  

Last edited by Blossom; 02-02-2013 at 06:40 AM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote