View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 10:12 PM   #35605
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
MRI results show a "moderate broad-based partial thickness tear" of the supraspinatus tendon, which is not a horrible diagnosis. Often people have a small tear and never know it. More concerning is the fact that my shoulder is so painful, and frozen in spite of all the PT. He wants to do a "manipulation under anesthesia" to break up the scar tissue and get it moving. That should show whether the pain is from the frozen shoulder or from the tear. I'm trying 6 more weeks of PT first to see if I can do it without that.
Best healing wishes, Betty!
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote