View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 07:58 AM   #32
Evan Crisp
Evan Crisp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Evan Crisp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Evan Crisp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Evan Crisp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Evan Crisp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Evan Crisp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Evan Crisp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Evan Crisp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Evan Crisp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Evan Crisp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Evan Crisp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: app
I read The Calendar Begins (A 12-21-12 Novella) by T. Lee Cook. It is a much more reasonable price than the others. It was awesome! I believe the date in the title is a bit misleading because the only time it is that date is the beginning when an end of the world party takes place. It is great. I'm looking for other titles by this author??
Evan Crisp is offline   Reply With Quote