View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 03:51 AM   #5
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalimero View Post
Hello,

I own a Kobo Glo, and I am interested to help you with pbchess. There is already a chess programm on the glo, but it is rather limited. I think that pbchess will be a great alternative.

Friendly
Thanks! Besides I have 3 games: Sokoban, Reversi (Otherllo) and Checkers. They can be compiled for Kobo Touch too.

kalimero, ilpestifero

Important question:

Are you familiar (at least a bit) with linux shell? Can you connect to your Kobo through telnet or SSH? It would be great!

Today I can compile sokoban and we can try to run it.
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote