View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 06:24 PM   #9
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Few weeks ago I wanted to buy a MSQL performance book. It was weird that the book had perfect reviews and those reviewers they all had same nationality. Weekday a coincidence, lol ...

Well, I checked each, and all of them. They reviewed the same author and on all instances, 5 stars.

It was clear to me that the author paid for those or somehow, he asked relatives or friends to write the fake reviews.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote