View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 09:59 AM   #12
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I mean if you purchase a new Gen3 now, you'll get one with 512meg which is enough internal memory to carry around a number of eBooks. Using the SD card does take extra power from the battery. So measuring he power consumption without the SD card is a good idea. Even if just to see what the difference is. My 505 can take an SD card, but I don't use one so I can get more life out of the battery.
Yes, but that will not help you to compare with previous firmware since the new version does not work with old firmware. I doubt there will be much difference but if I feel curious I will test. Anybody know the typical rest power consumption for an SD card?
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote