View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 01:41 PM   #10
SylviaMorice
SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: iPad2
Arrow Only TWO Days Left to Take Advantage of FREE book!

REMINDER: Only two days left to get Postcards From Home for FREE. Plus don't forget to take part in my poll. Thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylviaMorice View Post
As a special promotion I'm offering a coupon for 100% off the $1.99 price of my humor ebook "Postcards From Home" published on Smashwords. But you need to use the coupon right away as it expires on March 7! If you take advantage of this special offer I'd love to know what you think of the book, so please consider writing a review or dropping me a note with your thoughts. Thanks so much.

The book can be accessed here. Once you proceed to the checkout you can enter the coupon code QA87G and the price will change from $1.99 to $0.00. Hope you enjoy my gift to you!
SylviaMorice is offline   Reply With Quote